Our initial facility was built in 2000, and in 2008, the Sanctuary and Social Hall were added to the main building.
- Our sanctuary seats approximately 325 people (including a glass-enclosed adjacent space that serves as a retreat for young children and their parents during services, as well as a room for small study groups and meetings when the Sanctuary is not being used).
- Our new Social Hall seats at least 220 at tables with room for a dance floor. In addition, the space features moveable walls creating different configurations that are adaptable to event requirements.
- An industrial style kosher catering kitchen is included to meet the needs of all our events.
- Other amenities include a coat room, lobby and gallery area, and separate entry to the Sanctuary Wing.
- Central to our building is a beautiful courtyard which was revitalized by the local Boy Scouts in the summer of 2014. The courtyard is used for services, meetings, and is the home of CBI's Sukkah in the fall.
- Our building is fully handicap accessible including ramps, elevators, large text Siddurs for most services, an infrared sound system for those people with hearing difficulties, an adjustable readers table located on the sanctuary floor for immediate accessibility for people who use a wheelchair, an electric lift to the Bimah, outdoor courtyard accessibility, wide doorways with accessibility to all classrooms and emergency exits. We provide many accessible parking spaces and an accessible restroom.
- Parking for up to 138 vehicles is available.
We customize our programs for all needs and occasions.